The Tech: What We Use
The Skills: How We Use It Well
Rather than just another web design shop, Desert Bloom Productions is a full-service digital agency.
All Graphics Designers and User Interface Specialists are fully degreed, highly experienced professionals. Through their expertise, we offer our clientele a complete range of design solutions including
- asset development: logos, stationary, marketing materials, etc.
- branding: we normally create a Style Guide based on our client's existing assets, by working with our client's advertising agency, or from scratch based on our client's feedback. The Style Guide encompasses all aspects of branding including how the logo should be used, company typography, company colors, recognizable graphical elements associated with the company, et cetera.
- user interface design such as the those necessary for SaaS (Software as a Service) applications
- interactive multimedia solutions.
We excel in all aspects of Internet development and integration including fully interactive web applications such as web portals, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Content Management Systems (CMS), eCommerce systems, enterprise applications, Software as a Service (SaaS) applications, and social networking systems, as well as widgets and gadgets that are used within existing platforms.
Our technologists translate your vision into a fully funtional, error-free web application. We can provide complete, turnkey solutions or assist existing teams to accelerate your project completion.
Our system architects have extensive experience designing rich internet applicatons for security, state and data management, and role-based interaction design. Our specialized, fully accredited programmers have extensive experience and excel in fulfilling your vision, especially using the following technologies:
- Client-side: AJAX (Asynchronous Java and XML), Microsoft Silverlight, Adobe Flash, Adobe Flex, Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR)
- Server-side: ASP.NET/C#, Java/J2EE, Ruby on Rails (RoR), PHP
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Lite (Express), Oracle, MySQL
- Portal & CMS: DotNetNuke, Sharepoint, Joomla, Drupal
While our design and development is unrivaled, we recognize that the primary goal of your Internet Presence must be to reach your audience, to drive traffic to your website leading to conversions (e.g. purchases, registrations, contributions, etc.). As such, our online marketing services encompass a complete, cohesive, and personalized system. This system includes Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click Marketing (PPC), online advertising, newsletter marketing, viral marketing, social networking, cross promotions, and much more.
Desert Bloom's online marketing personnel are highly skilled specialists who have successfully collaborated with multiple advertising agencies, large corporations, and small businesses to accomplish their specified objectives. Our marketing teams are creative, imaginative, intelligent, and accomplished. They understand the ins, outs, ups, and downs of online marketing, and fully realize the difference between advertising and marketing, between traditional media and online media. And, while advertising is certainly a part of marketing and online marketing is effective alone, they have the expertise and know-how to work on projects that encompass multiple venues for promotion (i.e. cross-media marketing).
Web management and hosting of an organization's digital properties are often the most neglected aspects of their Internet Presence. Therefore, we have built our own hosting solution, enabling us to customize server hardware, software, and security specifically for each individual client.
We have accomplished this hosting solution and maintain each server and website through Systems Administrators who are fully degreed and accredited. Ours SA's not only monitor the network - protecting against bottlenecks, attacks, hardware failures, and more - but they also work on a daily basis to improve our system's performance and security.
Desert Bloom is part of the most state-of-the-art data center in the business.
- Facility Exterior: 10,000 square foot, raised, former-bank, built to withstand flooding and Category 5 storms
- Maximum Security: Microchip Badge entrance, biometric scanning, overhead cameras, security personnel, motion and heat detection devices
- Connectivity: Provided by two separate Local Loop providers, connected to multiple, tier one IP Transit Backbone Providers
- Super NOC: Network Operations Center located in middle of building, utilizing state-of-the-art hardware and software. Constant network monitoring ensures that there is always a 2-to-1 ratio of available bandwidth to peak bandwidth
- Fiber Core: Desert Bloom’s data center is located directly on multiple diverse fiber rings, and is redundantly connected to IP carriers by two separate local providers
- Gigabit Fiber Cabling: Multiple Gigabit Ethernet connections travel via diverse entries, diverse paths, and diverse POPs to three of the world’s largest IP transit carriers
- Diesel Generator: The 1.5 megawatt Onan Generator can supply the required electrical power to the entire complex.